Friday, February 15, 2008

Yes, it's Friday night and I'm blogging....

So, for all of you 24 year olds in the class (which is proportionately a smaller group than most of my classes, something I'm definitely finding interesting), this is what awaits you. Someday soon, probably, you will be at home on a Friday night. Moreover, it will suddenly strike you that this is probably the only time you will have all week to update your blog because your spouse is playing with the baby, the laundry is actually done, and the pile of dishes in the kitchen sink isn't too high. Ahhh, parenthood. Seriously, I have been quite delayed in updating the blog, in part because I've been having fun looking at other people's blogs in the snatches of free time I have.
I'm looking forward to posting some comments on other peoples blogs and to exploring jazzing mine up a little bit.

No comments: